CAMP Gold Foldable Bicycle 20"
FREE MESSENGER BAG (worth $139)
CAMP Gold is a high-performance foldable bicycle. Built for champions, great on both elevated or uneven terrain.
Equipped with 20-inch tyres, patented hidden seat pump, 10-speed derailleur, adjustable stem.
- Brake: TEKTRO HB-M285, hydraulic, 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: TEKTRO HB-M285
- Derailleur: SHIMANO TIAGRA RD-4700
- Max load: 110 kg
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Wheels: 20″ (406)
The CAMP Gold frame and handle is made of high strength CAMP Aluminium high-performance composite. It is corrosion-resistant, fairly light (though typically not as light as carbon fibre), and has a high strength-to-weight ratio. The frame design and precise structure give a solid ride for climbing or lively handling in tight situations. The CAMP fork is absolutely top-notch and is massively up-gradable thus offering a very comfortable ride and plenty of stiffness to boot.
The CAMP Gold bicycle uses 20-inch pneumatic tires and its design features longer tread life, less rolling resistance, and improved grip excellent for racing and all-round riding.
The CAMP Gold comes with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- 5 years on the frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to the front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crankset, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chains, sprockets.
- Other items excluded from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or the natural degradation of surfaces.
(photos courtesy of MOBOT SG)