Japan MONTBELL Alpine Thermo Bottle Stainless Steel Silicone Insulated (0.35L)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $60.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been strategically engineered with an inner chamber surrounded by a very thin vacuum. Construction of this kind creates a barrier to restrict heat transfer via conduction and convection.
- In order to reduce radiant heat loss, the inner chamber is copper plated to reflect heat back into your tasty beverage.
- The injected insulation in cap has limit heat loss from the top of the bottle.
- In the harsh conditions of alpine surroundings, weight and ease of use become very important. Weight is minimized by optimizing the thickness of the inner chamber via a process called metal spinning.
- This thermos is also very simple to open thanks to the use of “grippy” silicone accents and the uniquely designed hexagon shaped cap. A turn of 180 degrees is all that is required to open the bottle and begin decanting.
- The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been carefully crafted with many subtle design features to facilitate its use in the toughest conditions.
- Material: Body：（outer）SUS304 Stainless Steel / （inner）SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Outer Cap：Polypropylene
- Base Cover：Silicone
- Cup Cover：Silicone
- Inner Cap：Polypropylene
- Weight: 240g
- Color: RED (RD), MEADOW GREEN (MDGN), GUNMETAL (GM)
- Size: (Diameter X Height) ∅7.0 X 18.5cm
- Capacity: 0.35L
- Heat Resistance: (Inner Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Seal) 150 degree Celsius
- Cold Resistance: (Inner Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Seal) -40 degree Celsius
Start. 95 4
6 hours 74 10
24 hours 46 14
※ Temperature unit: Celcius
※ At room temperature of 18-22 degree celsius.
※ Testing was conducted in a controlled environment by measuring the temperature of the water inside a full bottle at the times specifies above.
Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.5L receives OutDoor Industry Award
During award ceremony (July 13, 2016) at the OutDoor Show, mont-bell's Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.5L received the OutDoor Industry Award. OutDoor Show is one of the world's largest international outdoor and sporting goods trade shows, and takes place in Friedrichshafen, Germany.