Japan MONTBELL Long Tail Trekking Umbrella
Sale Sold out
Regular price $80.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
The ideal model for trekking in the rain, as the longer fabric in the rear side helps prevent your backpack from getting wet.
- Material: [Fabric] 10-denier Ballistic® Airlight nylon [DWR] POLKATEX® DWR treatment
- Weight: 140g
- Color: CHARCOAL GRAY (CHGY), CHESTNUT (CHNT), DARK MALLARD (DKMA)
- Open diameter: 92cm
- Folded length: 29cm
About Ballistic Airlight®Ballistic Airlight® is made using the same nylon polymer as our Ballistic® material and a highly technical production process to create extremely fine, super thin threads. These threads are then woven into ultralight, gossamer fabrics that share the same characteristics as Ballistic®: one and a half times more abrasion resistance than other similar weight fabrics and boasts three times the tear strength of nylons that are almost 20% heavier. Additionally, Ballistic Airlight® is often woven using different techniques to create fabrics with radically different characteristics, such as fabrics that allow the garment to stretch or fabrics that "breathe" to release built-up heat and moisture.
Safety Warnings (38-134)
- Do NOT press the button on the runner when opening the umbrella. Press the button to close the umbrella.
- Gently push and store the handle. It may damage the umbrella if pushed strongly.
- Umbrella may become damaged if used during strong winds.
- Due to the use of ultralight fabric, the canopy requires special care. Be careful of sharp objects and open the umbrella gently.
- Umbrella ribs are pointed and may be sharp.
- During use, be mindful of your surroundings and other people in the area.
- Do NOT use if ribs or handle is damaged.
- Do NOT swing or wave around.